South Africa car owners have access to a number of services for assistance with selling cars. WebuyCars.co.za has been an industry leader for quite some time. Despite this, there are now numerous alternatives to WeBuyCars.co.za that are providing excellent quality services.
Heinrich & Seuns Motors
Established in 2006, Heinrich & Seuns is an independent dealership founded by Heinrich Scheun. The dealership provides assistance for if you would like to sell your car or buy your car.
With no call out fee charged, the service is convenient to use. The team will also help you with the whole selling process.
Fully committed to offering the best value for money, the dealership also ensures that there is no delay in payment. If you still owe money on the car, they settle the finance and pay the balance to you.
Heinrich & Seuns Motors doesn’t only specialise in cars, but also buys bakkies, bikes and boats.
Visit them here: www.webuycarstoo.co.za
Buy My Cars
Buy My Cars is a leading dealership that pays the absolute best prices for good quality, clean, pre-owned vehicles, cars, bakkies, bikes and trucks.
If you are looking to sell your car, they will assess it, give you a price and if you’re happy, will pay you there and then.
There are no fees charged for using the service.
To contact Buy My Cars, call: 087 236 6026 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other alternatives to WeBuyCars.co.za include Autoworld, SA Auto Buyer and CarZar.
Tips for selling your car:
- When you are looking to sell your car, it’s important that you take well-thought-out decisions and that you are prudent and don’t rush the process.
- Make sure that you have all of your paperwork in order
- Be able to provide the vehicle’s roadworthy certificate
- Disclose the full condition of the car
- Do your research about pricing
- Get expert advice about selling and make sure that you are clear about the legal implications of selling your car. This means that you need to ensure that all transfer paperwork is in order to conclude the sale.