Edcon is widely renowned for being the largest non-food retailer in South Africa. The group has been operating for more than 80 years and now has over 1400 stores through nine different store formats.
Retail Divisions run by Edcon include:
- Edgars, which is the leading retailer of clothing, footwear, textiles, cosmetics and accessories. With 203 stores nationwide, Edgars has more than 12 million customers. The retail giant provides services for South Africa as well as Mozambique, Botswana, Swaziland, Zambia, Namibia and Lesotho. The company also has an annual turnover of R28.7 billion.
- Edgars Active
- Jet Mart
Edcon also brings iconic international brands through exclusive licences to the South African customer.
While the company has a vision “to ensure that Edcon’s stores remain “The Places to Go”, the retail industry isn’t perfect and there are bound to be issues that arise when customers are unhappy about something.
The Edcon complaints number 011 495-6000 can be useful for customers who want to complain about issues ranging from shoddy customer service to account glitches or slow turnaround times. Whatever the issue may be, customers have the right to call the Edcon complaints number to lay a complaint.
Having a customer complaints number can seem unnecessary to most store managers, but it’s important to consider the positive aspects of having such a line.
What are some of the benefits of a complaints line?
- Complaints can help to identify faulty products. If consumers can help to identify products that just aren’t working well, it can help to save the company thousands of rands in damages.
- Complaints challenge the status quo. They show the company how it could improve its services.
- Complaints test internal systems and processes
- Complaints offer a chance for improvement
- Complaints provide the opportunity for some recovery
Visit the Edcon website here: www.edcon.co.za