Profmed, one of South Africa’s leading medical schemes has made a mark in the finance sector by committing itself to providing affordable medical cover and comprehensive healthcare benefits to its members.
One would ask why Profound should be their choice; the firm is the largest restricted medical aid scheme for professionals in South Africa, Profmed offers quality and affordable medical cover. Apart from that, the firm’s medical cover facility is tailor made to suit the lifestyle of professionals.
Some of the benefits associated with Profmed include:
- Unlimited cover for hospitilasation
- No deposits or co-payments for hospitilisation
- Sabbatical benefit with no underwriting on return to South Africa, provided there has been no significant deterioration in one’s health
- 26 CDL chronic conditions covered on all options
How to apply?
For one to become a member of Profmed medical scheme, they can apply online or alternatively complete a hard copy of the application form which is available in English and Afrikaans. Documents can be either faxed to 012 679 4439 or emailed to email@example.com with all the necessary documents.
To qualify for the medical cover with Profmed, a member should meet the following criteria:
- A degree and/or qualification of four years or more
- Two-threee years degrees
- A three year degree with post graduate qualification of not less than a year
Profmed can be contacted on 0860 679 200.