When banks refuse you a personal loan, Ayoba Loans do whether you’re blacklisted or not on ITC.
To qualify for a personal / blacklisted loan you need:
- To be a South African citizen with a green bar coded ID
- To have a bank account against which a debit order can be loaded.
- To be earning a minimum monthly salary of R3 000 per month.
HOW CAN YOU BE DECLINED?
- Applicants that cannot afford the monthly loan instalments
- Applicants that have applied for debt counselling (debt review)
- Applicants that are currently under administration or sequestration.
We will help you with your loan application as speedily as possible!!
Complete the form online at www.ayobaloans.co.za and send your information. One of our dedicated staff will attend to your loan application by getting in contact with you
Please note that all our lenders are registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
Fees and interest charged in terms of chapter 5 of the National Credit Act (NCA) no 34 of 2005:
Initiation Fee of 15% of the Loan Amount up to R1 000, thereafter 10 % (+ VAT)
Services Fee of R50 per month (+ VAT)
Per Day: 0.17%
Per Month: 5%
Per Annum: 60%
PLEASE NOTE: Every Lender has their own policy – this is only a guideline for a cash loan. Our various lenders offers personal loans up to R250 000.
Illustrative example on a one month CASH LOAN:
|Loan amount:||R1 000|
|Total Instalment:||R1 474|
Tel: 087 940 3072, Email: email@example.com