Reliance on credit has escalated significantly across different markets. In South Africa, this sector has seen a sharp increase over the past few years. More and more individuals are seeking credit.
Get Bucks is a financial institution which has answered the call emphatically, through the provision of loans to help individuals meet their aspirations.
Individuals no longer only have to rely on banks to get access to finance, but they can turn to micro lenders as well.
These micro lenders can also help individuals manage their credit profile and their budgets.
More about Get Bucks Loans:
Get Bucks was established in 2011 and has become a trusted lender, which is registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
The application process is 100% transparent and Get Bucks Loans provides brilliant customer support.
As a Get Bucks client, you also get access to a handy SMS service to get the latest status on your loan.
The institution provides fast access to cash, so you can expect a quick turnaround on your application.
How to apply:
- Sign up for a free GetBucks account. The entire application process is completed online. You can use the online sliders to determine how much cash you need and what term is best for you.
- Provide information about yourself
- Provide your salary and expenses information
- Get Bucks will verify your information. Get Bucks will run a credit check and assess your affordability.
- You can get your loan and you have the option to select from multiple payout options
- Once you have been approved for a short term loan from Get Bucks, the amount will be deposited directly into your account.
- Repayments will be made via debit order and repayments can be made between 7 and 45 days.
What do you need to qualify for a loan with Get Bucks?
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65 years
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good credit profile
- Have an active email address and phone number
To contact Get Bucks, call: 010 591 5511 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org