Check your Nedbank 4me balance for free
Nedbank 4Me is the fun and clever way to be savvy with your money. It makes it super easy for you to make the most of your money so that you can have a bright financial future. Let’s start with the basics 4Spending, 4Saving, 4Growing and 4Good.
Features and benefits
It’s never too early to become financially fit. Teaching your children from a young age how to manage their money will only benefit them in their adult life. Nedbank 4Me is a transactional and savings account designed for children up to the age of 18, with no monthly fees but a host of value-adds.
Withdraw cash at an ATM (four free cash withdrawals from any Nedbank ATM per month) or selected till points such as Pick n Pay and Boxers stores
Interest rates that are generally higher than those of normal savings accounts
Convenience of free digital banking anytime, anywhere (online banking, Nedbank App Suite SMS banking, MyFinancialLife)
By using the card, Nedbank will donate to a charity of their choice at no cost to them. Teach your children the value of being savvy with their money while building a financial future.
What you need to apply?
- Ages 16 to 18: Your valid barcoded South African identity document or smart identity card or passport with a valid permit.
- Aged under 16: Parent’s or guardian’s valid barcoded South African identity document or smart identity card or passport with a valid permit and child’s birth certificate.
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill, rental invoice or a phone account that has your name and physical address on it.
- A minimum deposit of R50 to open the account.
- Non-residents are welcome to apply, but an extra monthly fee of R35 per month will apply.