COBOL is a financial lender that offers loans from R 1 000 up to R3 000.
Through their quick online application, your loan can be approved in minutes and you’ll receive your borrowed cash on the same day.
Since COBOL offer micro loans their loans are best when used to pay for an unexpected expense like a medical bill or car repairs. It can help you get back on the road and gives you time to work the expense into your budget, as their loan repayment is six months
If you are over-indebted, it is advised you consider applying for debt counselling as fees and interest can make credit expensive, especially if you borrow more than you can afford.
To qualify for the loan is just as easy as receiving it because what you’ll need is to be a South African citizen who’s permanently employed and earns at least R3 000 per month.
HOW THE LOAN WORKS:
- Once you’ve completed the quick online application form
- Information you provided is verified by COBOL
- COBOL will email you their offer and you accept it with an email reply
- The loan amount is then deposited into your bank account
- Monthly repayments are collected with a debit order
021 421 8811
086 668 7572
702 Boland Bank Building, 18 Lower Burg Street, Cape Town, 8001
PO Box 2961, Cape Town, 8001