First National Bank, popularly known as FNB is one of the most recognised financial firms in South Africa which offers financial guidance in the form of lending money to people who subscribe to its services. The firm does not only offer individual loans but rather structure loans for property, vehicles or other assets – such as business and office equipment, or jewellery and collectors’ items.
Its public knowledge that every human being will at some stage requires financial guidance in life. Be it to grow your money through making an investment, or purchasing a home, or equipment for your business. The giant financial institution designed a department called FNB Private Clients that is your Private Banker who will work with FNB’s team of experts to structure a loan that suit your needs.
Property – flexibility in repayment and structure
We all dream to own some property hence when you’re buying a home or business property, or an investment or holiday getaway; its vital to know whether you’ll be able to pay for it on terms that work for you. FNB Private Clients has a team of expects who will customize a loan to suit your lifestyle, taking into consideration your financial situation, earnings and personal needs.
Your options include:
- Fixed rates: you can choose fixed rates if you are certain on how your monthly commitment will look like. These rates remain unchanged for up to 60 months, enabling you to budget for your expenses despite of what the interest rate environment is doing.
- Flexible rates – this is where your repayment interest rate will be related to the prime interest rate at all times; our selections comprise of stable and advanced repayment products.
- A Home Loan – you may employ the attractive features built into the FNB Private Clients Home Loan, together with the option to load a Flexi, Re-advance or Future Use facility, or to ask for a further loan.
- A Single Facility, secured by your home: this well thought-out facility provides the functionality and flexibility of a cheque account that enables you to access your loan amount at your convenience, and repay it at an agreed rate.
- Stepped Building Loans – this facility is designed to help you with building your dream home by allowing you access funds as you reach different stages of building. Once the building is completed, your Building Loan converts to a Home Loan, with all the same benefits and flexibility.
Structured and specialised lending
FNB Private Clients has an objective of bringing unique investment opportunities to its clients from time to time. Your Private Banker will work with a team of experts who will give you counsel regarding Structured and Specialised Lending solutions that will put you in a beneficial position for the future.
Owner run business investments
The bank understands the needs you require in order to finance your business adequately; hence its specialists are trained to advise you on the options available for self-employed or business owner clients. These options will take into consideration your personal needs as well as your business goals.
Securities Based Lending – bespoke offers
One such an option includes Securities Based Lending where the loan is design to match a variety of repayment means based on your needs – these are unique opportunities and bespoke offerings. Through Securities Based Lending, clients with investment portfolios have the ideal vehicle to gain quick access to funds without liquidating the security. Securities Based Lending allows you to borrow against your existing investment portfolio, whilst maintaining your desired market exposure or strategy.
The suppleness and intention of the loan remains with you, the investment holder.
A variety of security options
The financial firm has acceptable securities that could unlock liquidity namely:
Local Cash Investments
Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
Offshore investments, bespoke structured products, and funds will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine desirability. Portfolios with a minimum current market value of R1 000 000 will be considered as security