FNB Revolving Credit is a financial solution that is available to personal cheque account holders. With the FNB Revolving Credit, you are able to access funds at any time, provided that you have paid up to 15% of the Revolving loan. This facility gives clients a financial solution that gives them access to funds whenever they need them. By repaying at least 15% of the loan amount, you are able to gain access to further funds you may need. These funds may be used in any way you wish, whether for paying for your child’s school fees, paying for home renovations or for settling an unexpected medical bill.
Upon qualification, you can transfer funds from the loan to your personal cheque account using any of the FNB ATMs or via cellphone banking. This can also be done through the online banking platform or by using the FNB Banking App.
What can you get from the FNB Revolving Credit solution?
- You can repay via monthly debit order, so you don’t have to wait in any long bank queues
- There is a minimal monthly fee
- There are fixed repayments throughout the duration of the loan, which means that your repayments are not affected by fluctuations in the prime interest rate
- You have access to both short and long term loan solutions which are tailored to suit your individual financial needs
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Valid South African I.D.
- Current payslip
- Proof of residence
- Have an FNB personal cheque account
Debt Protection is offered which ensures that debts are settled in the unfortunate event of your death, retrenchment or critical illness. This cover will give your family peace of mind by ensuring that your debt is repaid.
Contact FNB and enquire about the FNB Revolving Credit solution by calling: 087 575 9404.
Visit the FNB website here: www.fnb.co.za