Offering various products and services, such as transactional services, loan services and credit facilities, Standard Bank provides competitive services.
One of the credit solutions offered is the credit card from Standard Bank.
The Standard Bank Platinum credit card is a solution designed for providing premium service to clients. As a cardholder, you get access to a Private banker or dedicated relationship manager. This means that you can call at any time of the day and don’t have to worry about having to do your banking during normal banking hours
More about the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card
Platinum credit card holders are required to earn R58 000 or more per month. This card is available at a R65 monthly fee.
Benefits that come with getting a Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card
These cards enable you to make safe and easy purchases at millions of merchants worldwide.
You get up to 55 days’ interest free credit and there are no transaction fees when you swipe.
Secure chip and PIN security features keep you in fill control of how much you pay.
Free features include
- MyUpdates SMS alerts
- Lost card protection
- Basic Travel insurance
- Internet banking
- App banking
- Telephone banking
- Easily manage payments with SnapScan
- Access the Platinum Customer Care line 24 hours a day
- The bank offers low interest rates with this credit card offering.
Why choose Standard Bank credit cards?
- Using a Standard Bank credit card facilitates easy online shopping
- The cards come with a secure chip and PIN security features, making it safer to transact wherever you are.
- Cards some with free lost card protection.
To apply, you need to provide your valid South African ID, recent proof of income and proof of home address. You need to be above the age of 18 years to apply.