Woolworths is a retail outlet at the forefront of the provision of quality services. Among the range of products and services that Woolworths provides are comprehensive financial solutions.
The Woolworths Revolving Credit facility is a financial solution that provides clients with the ability to re-use the money that they have paid back towards a loan. Essentially, this type of credit allows you to have a revolving source of credit. So as soon as you’ve paid back the amount you owe, you then have the ability to re-use that money.
Having revolving credit is highly beneficial. High living costs often mean that people need to rely on credit to be able to meet their financial needs. While banks can provide some assistance, it’s not always possible to qualify for these loans.
The credit industry in South Africa is robust and more South Africans are opting for different lenders to help them meet their unique financial needs.
Woolworths Financial Services strives to provide quality financial solutions.
Why choose Woolworths Revolving Credit?
- The service has low monthly service and initiation fees
- Woolworths gives you the flexibility to be able to increase your limit
- There are no penalties for early settlement of the loan
- You have the flexibility to make additional payments towards your loans
- You can have access to cash in 48 hours
- A flexible repayment period of 60 months is provided
- Interest is charged according the guidelines set by the National Credit Act
- You will be granted access to the facility only if you can afford it
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be above the age of 18 years
- Have a valid South African ID
- Be permanently employed
- Provide latest 3 months’ payslips or last 3 months’ bank statements
- Have a bank account in your own name
To contact Woolworths, call: 0861 50 20 10