Getting an Absa ATM Loan is a quick and convenient way of gaining access to instant cash. There are low processing and formalities involved in accessing this loan. Absa is one of the top banking institutions in South Africa, which offers a range of banking solutions including transactional services, investment opportunities as well as personalised credit solutions.
The Absa ATM Loan is a service that is designed to cater specifically to Absa account holders and is accessible through any Absa ATM nationwide.
Tell me more about the Absa ATM Loan?
- There are zero interest charges if the loan is repaid within a month
- There is a minimal start-up fee that applies
- Credit checks are done in order to assess affordability
- Once approval has been confirmed, clients have instant access to the loans. The money is transferred directly into your Absa transactional account
- There are no penalties for early repayment of the loan. Absa is a registered credit provider and promotes responsible lending. So the sooner the loans are paid back, the better.
What are the requirements?
- You have to be an Absa customer to qualify
- You must have an Absa transactional account (either a Savings or cheque account)
- You must be above the age of 18 years
How much can I get from the Absa ATM Loan?
The least amount you can get is R250 and the most you can get is R3000.
You have a maximum repayment period of 35 days and can expect to pay a 10% administration fee.
These loans are ideal for paying for short term financial needs. This may be for paying for your child’s school fees or even making this month’s rent payment. These loans give clients a financial boost when they need it most.
To contact Absa, call: 0860 100 372
You can also visit the Absa website here: www.absa.co.za