African Bank is one of the banks at the forefront of providing quality service in the South African financial industry. African Bank Loans are offered to clients in different forms. There are a number of benefits associated with using African Bank Loans. Here are a few examples:
- Instalments are fixed, so you are assured of consistent monthly repayments. This makes it so much easier for you to budget properly because you know how much to expect.
- Repayments are made via debit order, giving you peace of mind, knowing that payments will be made on time. You don’t have to run around at month end and wait in long bank queues to pay your instalment.
- Loan solutions can be made to suit individual needs.
- Loans are offered in both short and long term forms
- Loans are easily accessible. Simply visit your nearest African Bank branch and a friendly consultant will guide you through the application process.
- Upon approval, you can use the loan to complete home renovations, pay for university fees or even pay for a car deposit.
How much can you get from African Bank Loans?
Quick Loans are available, which are short term loans. You can get finance from R1000 to R2500 with this option. You can repay it over a period of 3 months. The loan is available online or through branches to qualifying African Bank customers.
Personal loan options are available which provide access to funds of up to R150 000. The minimum amount you can loan is R500. You get a comfortable repayment term of between 3 and 60 months.
What do you need to apply?
- A valid South African I.D.
- Latest original payslip
- 1months’ bank statement
- Proof of residence
Contact African Bank and enquire about African Bank Loans by simply calling: 0861 000 351
You can also visit the African Bank website here: www.africanbank.co.za