The South African transport industry is quite robust and there is a wide array of vehicles on roads. There are also quite a number of motorbikes on the road nowadays. While there are numerous car insurance options available, it follows then that there should also be specialised insurance for motorbikes.
Gradually, the motorbike sector has seen various financial entities venturing into providing financial services.
Established in 2007, Bikeman SA Financial Services provides bike finance or even personal finance of up to R300 000.
Starting as a dealership and retailer of second-hand customised bikes, it now includes a workshop; a body spray shop and is also a registered financial services provider.
This division has been designed to meet growing demand for solutions that finance equipment.
Bikeman SA Financial Services clients can also access FinYou, which is a point of sale loan application solution for retailer and service providers. Other services offered by the institution include Commercial Finance.
A Smart Motorcycle Plan has also been designed to protect your bike.
What is required for you to qualify?
- A signed credit application form
- A copy of the ID of directors
- A cancelled company cheque
- A company letterhead
- A copy of the company registration documents
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements
- Up-to-date management accounts
- Latest audited financial statements
To contact Bikeman SA Financial Service, call: 012 543 3121 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website here: www.bikemansa.co.za
Insurance for motorbikes in South Africa is similar to car insurance.
In South Africa, the types of car insurance you can get include:
- Comprehensive Cover- this is the most extensive type of cover
- Third Party, Fire and Theft- this cover is less expensive and pays for any third party damage. Your own car is not covered in the event of an accident however.
- Third Party Only – this is the most basic cover