Cobol Loans are short term finance solutions ideal for meeting pressing financial challenges. If you need extra cash to pay for your rent expense, educational fees or even accounts, Cobol Loans may be the ideal solution for you.
Tell me more about Cobol Loans?
You can get access to funds from R250 up to R3000.
Loans are provided through a fast, easy process that saves you on time.
To apply for Cobol Loans you simply need to visit the Cobol website and fill in an application.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be permanently employed
- You must earn a minimum monthly income of R3000
- You need to have an active email address
- You must have an active South African bank account with debit order facilities so that the loan can be transferred to you and from which repayments can be made
Why choose Cobol Loans?
As a leading micro-lending institution, Cobol Loans ensures that clients benefit from fast turnaround rates. Upon application you can expect approval within minutes. You can also expect to be paid within 24 hours – which allows you to be able to settle your debts or pay for unexpected expenses quickly and efficiently.
Repayments can be made within 6 months, giving you sufficient time to repay the loan without straining your finances too much.
Cobol Loans strives to give clients quick and easy access to cash.
The institution also seeks to provide loans at competitive interest rates. So, based on your individual credit profile, Cobol Loans calculates an individualised repayment plan.
Applications can be done in a simple 3 step process:
- You apply online
- Cobol will send you an approved offer via email
- You can accept or reject the offer via email
You can visit the Cobol website here: www.cobol.co.za or simply call on: 021 421 8811