Registered credit provider CrediCor CC offers unsecured short-term loans extended one month to medium-term loans ranging from two to six months. The creditor supplies these loans to borrowers whose installments can be repaid in sequences ranging between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments via the early debit order systems.
Established in 1995, supports a professional and micro-regulated microfinance industry and is registered member of MicroFinance South Africa (MFSA) and support all efforts of the organisation to ensure a sustainable microfinance industry.
The firm values its clients by providing them with death and disability cover, underwritten by Mutual and federal Risk financing Ltd on all loans.
Who can apply for this loan?
- You must be permanently employed
- You must get paid by your employer directly into a bank account
- You can get paid weekly, bi-weekly (fortnight) or monthly
- You must be a South African citizen between ages of 18 and 60
Here is what you are required to do when applying for a loan:
- Identify your nearest branch
- Complete an application form at the branch or print the form
- Bring the following documents to your nearest branch:
- 3 months bank statement
- Latest payslip
- ID document
- To save time you may fax or email your documents ahead of time to your chosen branch(s).
Clients can get a loan amount of between R50 to R6000 and pay back within a specified period of three months. The creditor can be contacted on 0860 223 262.