The FNB Easy Loan is a useful way of getting access to emergency funds. When you have immediate needs that must be met, this may be an ideal solution for you. First National Bank is a banking giant in South Africa and consistently ranks among the top five institutions in the country. The bank’s product and service range specialises in giving clients more options for their individual financial needs.
The FNB Easy Loan truly lives up to its name. This solution gives clients a simple and easy way of getting access to extra finance when most needed.
If you need finance within the region of between R1000 and R150 000 the FNB Easy Loan has just the right solution for you. Flexible repayment terms are included at 1 to 60 months. Upon qualification you can expect the money to reflect in your account within 10 minutes.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be between the ages of 18 and 63 years
- Have a bank account that has been active for at least 3 months
- Provide proof of employment for 6 months
- Provide 3 months’ bank statements if you are not an FNB customer
- You must have at least R750 in your bank account after paying all your bills
- Be a permanent South African resident
- Have a valid South African I.D or Passport
- Provide 1 month payslip (salary earners)
- Provide 2 payslips (fortnightly earners)
- Provide 4 payslips (weekly earners)
A Customer Protection Plan is included, which gives your family peace of mind in the unfortunate event of your death, retrenchment, permanent disability or contracting of a dread disease. This cover makes sure that your loan is settled in any of the above cases, should you be unable to fulfil the full term of your loan.
To find out more about the FNB Easy Loan, visit www.fnb.co.za.