Worrying about getting access to a loan is a thing of the past with the FNB Temporary Loan from FNB ATMs. Available to existing FNB customers, this loan is accessible via online platforms, cellphone banking or at any FNB branch and ATM.
With this loan you are able to take care of financial emergencies. You can use the funds to pay for school fees, medical expenses, funeral arrangements or even home improvements. The loan is repayable within a month.
What are the benefits of the FNB Temporary Loan from FNB ATMs?
- There are no application forms to fill out
- You get instant qualification
- You get access to instant cash
- There is no interest charged if you repay the loan within 31 days
What are the qualifying criteria?
- A valid South African I.D or passport
- Latest payslip
- Proof of employment
- 3 months’ bank statements if you are not an FNB customer
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have an active bank account that is at least 3 months old
- Have R750 disposable income after deductions and after your bills have been paid
Loans are subject to credit approval and qualification is dependent on your individual credit profile. These loans are easily accessible and offer clients a simple way of getting access to instant cash.
There are no lengthy bank queues to go through or even time-consuming face-to-face interviews. With the latest technology you are able to access this simple payday loan solution. By dialing *120*321# on your cellphone, you are able to access funds instantly.
With a good credit record, you can qualify for the FNB Temporary Loan. As an FNB client you are assured of quality services which are convenient and tailored to suit your individual financial needs.
For more information about the FNB Temporary Loan, call: 0861 276 937 or 0861 40 40 40.
Visit the FNB website here: www.fnb.co.za