Ithala Home Loans may be an ideal solution for when you are looking to buy, renovate or build your dream home. It is also useful for if you are looking to acquire land or buildings. Ithala traditionally offered home loans and banking services to black areas (townships and rural areas of Kwa-Zulu Natal) during the apartheid era. Nowadays the institution focuses on lower income groups.
When looking for home loans and home improvement loans there are various factors to consider. These may include:
- Interest rates
- Loan term
- Actual fees
Ithala has 51 branches across South Africa, with the majority of them situated in the KZN area. Ithala strives to provide individuals with finance to be able to get their own homes or to make some improvements on existing property. Repayment structures are dependent on individual financial situations. The maximum repayment term is 25 years. These factors are made easier to understand with Ithala Home Loans.
Why choose Ithala?
- Ithala Home Loans are facilitated by Ithala Limited which is a specialist division that has the resources to be able to focus specifically on this section.
- The institution operates with a strategy based on excellence, empowerment and accessibility.
- Ithala strives to focus on previously unbanked sectors of the economy. It seeks to provide these individuals with options for their home finance needs.
- Ithala provides flexibility and affordable rates.
- Ithala Home Loans are offered at competitive interest rates.
- Ithala home loans are awarded based on affordability.
- The institution is a registered credit provider and promotes responsible lending practices.
- Its products are easily accessible through the 51 branches situated across South Africa.
- Ithala is driven by a need to empower individuals to make informed choices.
If you are keen on getting the financial assistance you need to get your dream home, it may be worthwhile to consider getting Ithala Home Loans.
To contact Ithala, call: 031 366 2500 or 031 907 8911.
Visit their website here: www.ithala.co.za