All of us need extra cash some time in our lives. It could be for a much needed vacation, for school fees, for medical expenses or other emergencies. If you are in need of extra cash solve the problem by getting a personal loan. Maravedi personal loans could be the right option for you.
Maravedi Financial Solutions gives you the much needed cash when you most need it in the shortest possible time. Short, medium or long term loans with repayments of up to 36 months are the main features of the loans get R1000 to R15,000. Amongst these affordable and market related products and services Maravedi also offers the Education Funding Account.
If you (or your parents) meet the requirements, you may apply for a Personal Account or the Education Funding Account;
- Must be older than 18 years
- Posses a valid South African ID
- Be employed for at least 3 months at your current employer
- Have a valid Bank Account
- Have a minimum gross monthly salary of R2,500.00
- Letter of Acceptance from an Educational Institution (when applying for the Education Funding Account)
Best of all, they have made the application process easy by making it available telephonically.
The benefit of taking Maravedi personal loans includes flexibility. You will be offered various repayment plans depending on the amount you want to borrow and the period you want to borrow the funds. Options available are generally from 3 to 24 months for repayment.