Mt Horeb Manor Clarens
Mt Horeb is among the top resort accommodation cottages in Clarens, Free State Province in South Africa.
Travellers and tourists who wish to spend their holidays in that resort time need not to worry about where they would get their accommodation.
Mt Horeb Manor, is a place any traveller and tourist would love to spend time at. The place has a Bed & Breakfast. Located just off the Clarens Town Square, the cottage is comfy zone which gives guests the value for their money. It provides travellers and holidaymakers with the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The mansion is known for providing guests with a variety of food, discerning foodie and lover of fine art and local crafts leaving them spoilt for choice. That memory of having stayed at Mt Hored Manor will never escape your mind due to the availability of activities such as fine arts, crafts, dining and craft beers ‒ appealing to all types of travellers.
Apart from that, Mt Horeb Manor is known for giving guests remarkable views of Mount Horeb and the Maluti Mountain range. The guest boats of seven attractive guestrooms at the manor, each with its own character and personality.
Below are some of the features found in some the cottage’s rooms:
- queen-sized extra length sleigh bed
- Feather down duvet, luxury linen and electric blanket
- Leather lounge suite
- Spa bath, shower, toilet and basin
- Tea/Coffee station and bar fridge
- Flat screen TV with DSTV Hotel Bouquet
Some of the places of interest include:
- Dinosaur Tour at the Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Clarens Brewery for hand crafted beers and ciders
- Horse-riding and game viewing while on horseback
- Quad biking trail through the town
- Shop for a range of homemade preserves from the Purple Onion
- Rafting, abseiling, archery or paintball at Clarens Xtreme
- Wine and Art Gallery
- Watercolour landscapes at the Enslin Vorster studio Gallery
139 Roos St, Clarens, 9707
+27 (0) 76 392 2605