Wonga Loans Online is a short term financial solution that was created by two South Africans living in the UK. After spending three years perfecting and refining the service in the UK they decided to bring it to the South African market in 2012. Based on the fact that the service had helped around 4 million people in the UK, the institution sought to transform the industry in South Africa.
What makes Wonga Loans Online different?
As a payday loan solution, Wonga gives clients a flexible option for quick access to funds.
The application process is simple and easy to understand.
The entire process is completed online, giving you more time to attend to other important issues while having the peace of mind knowing that your application is being processed quickly.
How do you apply?
- Visit the Wonga website and use the sliders on the homepage to calculate how much you want to borrow and for how long. Click on the apply button.
- Fill in your personal details and banking information.
- Wonga will verify your information and conduct a credit check.
- You will be provided with an instant answer.
- If you are approved, you will be provided with quick access to funds.
- On the agreed repayment date Wonga will deduct a single payment from your account.
With Wonga Loans Online you can get access to finance of up to R2500 as a new client. If you have been a client for a while you can get access up to R8000. These funds are ideal to help you when you are experiencing cash flow problems. You can use the funds for paying for your child’s school fees or for paying for medical expenses. As a payday loan option, Wonga will expect you to repay the loan within a period of 30 days.
Online loan calculator.