Further Loans provides individuals with an opportunity to use their property to apply for additional funds which they could use for additions or renovations to their home. The institution lets individuals secure a second bond over their property over and above the original registered bond amount.
To qualify for this loan, there must be equity on your property.
South Africans have a range of options for getting access to cash. They are no longer only limited to getting assistance from their bank.
The micro lending industry is growing and continues to give people access to various solutions for all their financial needs. Further Loans strives to give individuals options designed to suit their individual needs.
What are the benefits associated with Further Loans?
- With this solution, you get to release cash that is tied up in the value of your house.
- You can get access to surplus cash which you can use to reduce other debts. Use the money to pay off retail debt or other short term debts you may have.
- You get to benefit from low interest rates.
- You have the option of restructuring your home loan over the maximum period.
- The loan is easy to manage and you get to repay a single loan amount.
- The term is the same as the existing bond.
- Further Loans does give you the option to request a longer term of up to 30 years.
To find out if you qualify for this loan, visit the Further Loans website here: www.furtherloans.co.za